Friday, October 9, 2009

Friendship

hye everyone.this is my secondary blog.i made it special for my friends.since this is my first post so im gonna tell u about good things happen in my life today,friday .10th october 09.:)

friendship is very subjective to explain.theres many kind of friendship ive been through but theres only one that im looking forward.which is TRUE friend.

i got a story of mine that really meaningfull for the entire of my life.its began when i was 7 years old ,in standard 1,i met with a girl,just named her as 'E'.from that day we had been a really..really good friend...we did all fool,cool, stuff together,,we never been apart..all my friends,teachers,and our family knew we are best friend ever.sharing our damn secret,walk together,strive for success all together...in other words,we grew up in Taman sri ahmad perang since we both a child.day after day,year after year,we had grown up happily..untill a girl came across our friendship and broke us apart.it was after 6 years our friendship starts.im so fucking sad to see my dearest friend totally change.i cant do anything.i just let her be..be what she wants.after standard 6 ends i never met her,and i dont want to.i try get far away so that i wont met her again and ever.in my new school i met new friends,i always pray for her goodness.

6 years later.suddenly i met her at a shopping mall.
guess what i felt?huh..
i just can smile,smile and smile at her..
but deep inside my heart i miss her much.
dont think wrongly im a straight girl,haha.'E' tried to have a really good conversation with me,but i just cant.i dont know why..after a long time i was thinking,whats wrong with me?why dont u just forgive her and accept her as what she is?we all do mistakes.and we learn from our mistakes.nobodys perfect.then i slowly forgve her and start back our friendship.today we still keep in touch and keep our memories safely in our heartbeat.

what im trying tell all my beloved friend is, in friendship sometimes we cant make people act or do as what we wish,and we want..we should learn how to accept each other other as what they are.dont let damn people ruin the relationship,because they're not in.they are all strangers.and one more thing,forgiveness.trust.give and take. thats the keyword in true relationship.
i just hope we can make it again.for those my friends stop talking nonsense and start making true friendship,just left the fake one,im sure everyone gonna be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment